Bend Oregon | Running out of Homes to Sell???
Bend Oregon Homes: Let’s take a look at what’s going on in the Real Estate market
There are not enough homes to sell in Bend to meet the demand! In the current state of the world, Pandemic raging, unemployment going up and topping it all off with a highly politicized election coming up, you might expect the real estate market to be suffering. You’d be wrong! Let’s take a quick look at three main factors in Bend’s current real estate market conditions.
1. PENDING SALES ARE UP 168%
Bend Oregon is seriously short on homes to sell and here’s why...they’re selling faster than new listings are coming on the market. Pending sales, also referred to as “under contract” or “in escrow”, have increased 168% over July of 2019. Pending sales were up 94% from June 2020. This means our inventory of homes is getting devoured very quickly!
2. HOMES SOLD IN JULY ARE UP %34%
Homes that went “under contract” in May and June and closed in July, were up 34% over July of 2019 and also 34% up over June of 2020. Yes we had a very busy Spring selling season and there’s no sign that it’s going to let up!
3. INVENTORY OF HOMES AT 1.1 MONTHS OF SUPPLY
The supply of homes for sale is SHRINKING every month. We’re selling homes much faster than they’re coming on the market. This makes for a strong SELLER’S MARKET and it can be tough for buyers. Is this your “golden window of opportunity” to sell your home and cash out on that equity you’ve been building up?
No one really knows what’s going to happen in 2021 and beyond. We may be in for some seriously rough times. So, NOW might be your “window of opportunity” to sell your home for top dollar. Let’s connect and I’ll let you know what your home is worth. Armed with accurate numbers (not Zillow’s Zestimate!) you can make the best decision for your finances and your future.
- Find or ask me for a list of LOCAL LENDERS and get Pre-Approved
- Be ready to make quick decisions because homes are selling very quickly and sometimes with multiple offers
- Keep your “must have” list as short as possible to increase the number of homes available to you
- Find a great Realtor to work with who will be your support and guide through this crazy market